.
  • Susan Boyle Before and After Makeover Photos


    Susan Boyle Before and After Makeover Photos, Susan Boyle looks great in the September issue of Harper’s Bazaar! Just check out Susan’s before and after photos! Read more on what Susan’s been up to lately and see more “glammed out” photos of Susan Boyle below!Susan Boyle, 48, the Britain’s Got Talent runner up has had a makeover and what a difference!
    Susan says she is hard at work on recording an album. Boyle has left her Blackburn, Scotland, hometown for a London house that she shares with an assistant.
    “I’ll go back to visit,” she says of Blackburn. “But you have to move on sometime.”
    “It will take a bit of adjusting to because I’ve led a sheltered life, I know. I’ve got life experience, but mentally I have to adjust. But it’s all good. All good,” Boyle said.

1 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    lean body breakthrough reviews

Leave a Reply

Others Resources

Popular Links

Recent Posts

Featured Links

Links with Us