.
  • Doug And Pitt Driving


    You can only wave a camera at a man so many times before it gets on his nerves. Brad Pitt was spotted driving with his brother Doug in Los Angeles (perhaps he was in town for Maddox’s birthday) – spotted by X17Online, the same people that gave him a lift home last month and then attempted to all but interview him when he was in the car.
    I guess that they were shouting and hollering his name as they tend to do to get his attention, and Brad finally had enough, giving X17 the finger.
    I can totally cut him some slack; if people were screaming my name every time I left my home I’d probably have MANY days where I’d do the same thing. A finger isn’t as bad as getting physical or screaming obscenities in public at least!

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Others Resources

Popular Links

Recent Posts

Featured Links

Links with Us